Skip to main content

One of the Paris terror suspects Ahmed Almuhamed 'was rescued near Greece after his refugee boat sunk

A terrorist behind the Paris attacks who allegedly posed as a Syrian refugee was rescued by Greek authorities after the migrant boat he had smuggled himself on sunk, it has been claimed.
According to Serbian media, a Syrian passport belonging to Ahmed Almuhamed was found at the scene of the attack at the Stade de France.

Now a Greek newspaper claims to have discovered the 25-year-old and a family member, called Mohammed Almuhmed, were rescued from a wrecked migrant boat that had sunk on the journey from Syria.
The rescued men were brought to the island of Leros on October 3. They were among a convoy of 69 refugees who were registered and had their fingerprints taken before continuing on their journey.


The newspaper Protothema says the men's passports were checked but the island authorities did not have the ability to determine whether their documents were real or not.
Ferry tickets found by the newspaper allegedly showed he and his companion were transferred to Kalymnos to catch the ferry that would take them to the port of Piraeus in Athens.
The tickets, from Kalymnos to Piraeus, were issued by Blue Star ferries and they travelled onboard the Diagoras.
Greece’s deputy minister in charge of police, Nikos Toscas, said he was ‘identified [as a refugee] according to EU rules’ as he passed through the country.
According to Serbian authorities, the men had arrived in the country by October 7.
A statement from a minister said Almuhamed had requested asylum in the town of Presevo in Serbia before crossing into Croatia and Austria.



Daily Mail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos

Bread-seller turned model Olajumoke,who is currently shooting for her new reality show really looks amazing as she stuns in several outfits. Here are more photos below......

Justin Bieber Billboard magazine cover

Made him look a little like a lesbian. The 21 year old covers the new issue of Billboard magazine where he revealed he has trust issues and feels constantly judged  .... " It might seem awesome from the outside,' he told the publication, 'but I’m struggling. Certain things broke my trust with people....I felt like people were judging me all the time.,' he admitted. 'I came out alive. I came out swinging. But I was close to letting [fame] completely destroy me,' he revealed. See more photos... .

The reason behind Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez split

  Last week rumors spread that  Halle Berry  and third husband actor Olivier Martinez may be headed for divorce. And now there are reports that the reason behind the split is Halle and Olivier Martinez' 6 month old son... From  Star Magazine Friends say that the duo are leading increasingly separate lives because they can’t stop fighting. “They have had some extremely vicious arguments, and every small thing is causing issues,” a source says. “Olivier thinks Halle is spending too much time working and trying to lose weight and not enough time on their baby. Halle is tired of Olivier telling her what to do. Both of them are very hot tempered and stubborn.