Skip to main content

We wish he had burnt to death, say family of bomb ringleader

The family of Paris terror mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud declared yesterday he should have been ‘burnt to death’.
In the Moroccan hamlet where his father Omar was born, they have only just heard of the massacre he organised, leaving 129 dead.

But their verdict was immediate:
Abaaoud had no rightful place on this earth. ‘We rejoice the news he is dead. He deserved it,’ said Sayeed Abaaoud, a cousin of the killer and a village elder and patriarch of the clan.
‘I say he should have been burnt to death, because what he did was not allowed under Islam or any law.’
A police source said Moroccan intelligence had tipped off the French government about Abaaoud. He was killed alongside Hasna Ait Boulahcen, his 26-year-old cousin, who blew herself up.
 
He had been thought to have planned the massacre from Syria until intelligence placed him in Paris for Friday’s attacks.
Father-of-eight Sayeed, 65, said: ‘It is terrible, just terrible. I know it happened a week ago, but we only just heard about what Abdelhamid did, on Moroccan radio. We don’t have TV.
Sayeed said: ‘We feel very upset by the whole thing. Real Muslims do not do what Abdelhamid did. A good Muslim doesn’t steal or hurt people, so he is not a Muslim.’
The Islamic State killer’s death at the hands of French anti-terrorist police was confirmed yesterday.

The 27-year-old was shot in the head by a sniper then hit by grenades during the raid in the Parisian suburb of Saint-Denis on Wednesday. He had to be identified by his saliva.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos

Bread-seller turned model Olajumoke,who is currently shooting for her new reality show really looks amazing as she stuns in several outfits. Here are more photos below......

Justin Bieber Billboard magazine cover

Made him look a little like a lesbian. The 21 year old covers the new issue of Billboard magazine where he revealed he has trust issues and feels constantly judged  .... " It might seem awesome from the outside,' he told the publication, 'but I’m struggling. Certain things broke my trust with people....I felt like people were judging me all the time.,' he admitted. 'I came out alive. I came out swinging. But I was close to letting [fame] completely destroy me,' he revealed. See more photos... .

The reason behind Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez split

  Last week rumors spread that  Halle Berry  and third husband actor Olivier Martinez may be headed for divorce. And now there are reports that the reason behind the split is Halle and Olivier Martinez' 6 month old son... From  Star Magazine Friends say that the duo are leading increasingly separate lives because they can’t stop fighting. “They have had some extremely vicious arguments, and every small thing is causing issues,” a source says. “Olivier thinks Halle is spending too much time working and trying to lose weight and not enough time on their baby. Halle is tired of Olivier telling her what to do. Both of them are very hot tempered and stubborn.